Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Booty Grab!

Back to Guilds

I will kidnap your tank! 

Tags: Star Wars, Darth, Daddicus, Booty Grab, Sith 

Reply Temple Training Center (monthly games)
Lightsaber Training Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 1746 1747 1748 1749 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darth Venomisci
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:37 pm
Hiiiisssssk! Hiiiisssssk! My master, Lord Daddicus is testing my patience, I think! Hiiiisssssk! He wants me to train you pathetic humans how to wield the lightsaber, the most important tool of any Sith apprentice! Hiiiisssssk! However, my patience wears thin with these trials my master puts me through, so I have decided to liven things up a bit. Hiiiisssssk! Hiiiisssssk!

Here's how this will be done: I will attack you, and you will make five attempts to block my attacks! You will know where the attacks are headed by the numbers I rolled with my dice. Hiiiisssssk! Hiiiisssssk! After my initial saber attack, a different form of attack will be perpetuated on your simpering ysalamiri of a body. In all, I will attack you five times. This torture will occur each day until the end of the month. The Hiiiisssssk! apprentice with the most blocked attacks at the end of the month will receive a Staff's Choice 2015: Arli User Image* At the beginning of the next month, Hiiiisssssk! the game starts over with everyone at zero. If I do not attack you again the following day, that means I am being Hiiiisssssk! generous and allowing you more chances to block my attacks! Continue with your feeble Hiiiisssssk! attempts until I attack you again with a new set of Hiiiisssssk! attacks!

To block my attacks, simply generate the reverse of the number rolled by the attack by generating a random number between 1 and 100:
For 12, you will need to generate 21. For 4, you will need to generate 40. For 66, you will need to generate 66. If you generate the reverse of any of my five attacks during any of your five blocks, it counts as a block. A generation of 100 will block hiiisssk my 100! Generate a random number between 1 and 100 5 times, and let the training begin! Hiiiisssssk!

*In the event of a tie, the 1st person to complete their rolls for the month is the winner. Runners up will get a Mini-Monsters 4th Strike Pack.
Game creator's note: Special prizes will be randomly given away for creative posts!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:42 pm

Student Scores:
ninjastar1992 =
Queentintin = 2*
DeiPurple =
6fred6 =
Yamka Jaden =
KarmaTheNatureLover =
Lady Akio =
Neko Nikita Uchiha =
Evceleb =
akira water demon =
Za-AM1 =
Kai-Shan Valandria =
ozkur = 1
Nia Phoenix =
Kay9214 =
Tsubaki The Cosplayer =
Meaurroway =
pawsitivly purrfect =
loaconstrictor =
The Beloved Bunny =
Chibi_Xandra =

Special Prizes:

FFVII Vincent V = Jack'd Pants 2k6, Jack'd Sweater 2k6
floralsnow = Dark Jubilee
Damca = Son of Shordis
Totally Inappropriate = Patches The Pup
Felinophile = Son of Wardis
Felinophile = Rhododendron Halo
Queen-tintin = Rhododendron Halo
floralsnow = Rhododendron Halo
ozkur = Rhododendron Halo
ozkur = Kaloh the Valu
ozkur = Bound Warlock
THEJRC = Son Of Rordis
Queen-tintin = Rhododendron Halo
ozkur = Furugasa
ozkur = Future Assassin
AngelicHottie126 = Future Assassin
omnom-chan = Spider Treat Pail
omnom-chan = SDPlus Gaian Darth Daddicus
floralsnow = Classilke
Kay9214 = Classilke
havenne17 = Chocolate Bundle
6fred6 = Fallen Wish 12th Gen.
MistyMary24 = Corrupt Nano-C
omnom-chan = Aquarium Mini Monsters Giant Stone Coatl
havenne17 = Joculari
ozkur = Aquarium Mini Monsters Giant Stone Coatl
havenne17 = Sushi Master

High Score = FelinoFAIL with 17 blocks for one semester !

Darth Venomisci
Crew

Temple Training Center (monthly games)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 1746 1747 1748 1749 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas